|Log Cabin Height|
Over 2.5m Height
|Log Cabin Thickness|
Log Cabins Phoenix 8.20m x 5.20m
Call for Price
The Phoenix log cabin is a real multifunctional timber building. The classic look to this Beaver log cabin lends itself to any Irish garden or site. Inside this cabin, you will find 3 separate rooms. As you enter the double doors this could be your living/kitchen space, with a separate bedroom and bathroom in the additional rooms. Alternatively, this would be a perfect set up for childcare facilities, or any similar business venture. The PVC toughened double glazed windows and doors, really allow lots of light into this cabin. This is one not to be missed.
Featuring a combination of PVC double glazing and extra thick 70mm interlocking wall logs, the Phoenix log cabin can be enjoyed all year round.
Manufactured using slow grown Spruce for a tight, dense wood grain, this timber creates a stable and durable garden building.
This log cabin is available as a flat pack delivery for self-assembly, or as a turnkey option ready to use!
The Phoenix Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- 28mm Floorboards
- 25mm Roof boards
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability
- PVC windows and doors
- Quality door and window fittings
- Toughened Double glazing
- Roofing felt and shingles
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Overall Dimensions: 8.20m x 5.20m
- Ridge Height: 3.36m
- Eaves Height 2.30m
- 10-year anti-rot promise (Following our treatment and maintenance guidelines)
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards