|Log Cabin Height|
Over 2.5m Height
|Log Cabin Thickness|
Log Cabin Ardee 7.00m x 8.17m
The Ardee Log Cabin consists of 5 internal rooms. Part of our ‘residential range’, this Beaver log cabin has 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, living room and bathroom. The large porch area to the front of this timber home adds to its appeal, whilst the traditional shingled roof and PVC double glazed windows and doors maintain our high quality. A beautiful timber home for anyone looking for this lifestyle!
This building is manufactured using quality Spruce logs, these offer a tight wood grain and ultimately a durable garden building. All timber is specially selected for the interlocking construction and for the highest quality finish, Beaver log cabins do not feature mixing of timber varieties.
The Ardee Log Cabin features a combination of thick 70mm interlocking wall logs and PVC double glazing – together these provide a natural warmth to make use of your cabin all year.
This log cabin is available as a flat pack delivery for self-assembly, or as a turnkey option ready to use!
The Ardee Log Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- 28mm Floorboards
- 25mm Roof boards
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability
- PVC windows and doors
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double glazing
- Roofing felt and shingles
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Overall Dimensions: 8.17m x 7.00m
- Ridge Height: 3.15m
- Eaves Height: 2.30m
- 10-year anti-rot promise (Following our treatment and maintenance guidelines)
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards