Log Cabin Clockhouse F0514 14.60m x 4.00m
This large Beaver Log Cabin is a perfect set up for anyone wanting to use a timber building for a childcare facility, or classrooms. The 2 Clockhouse style log cabins are conjoined in the centre by a covered roof. Perfect for keeping cool in the Summer months and covered in the Winter months. The 12 PVC double glazed windows will allow lots of natural light into the log cabins and the traditional shingled roof with really adds to this large cabins charm.
The F0514 Log Cabin features a combination of thick 70mm interlocking wall logs and PVC double glazing – together these provide a natural warmth and create a year round working environment. This building is manufactured using quality Spruce logs, these offer a tight wood grain and ultimately a durable garden building. All timber is specially selected for the interlocking construction and for the highest quality finish, Beaver log cabins do not feature mixing of timber varieties.
This log cabin is available as a flat pack delivery for self-assembly, or as a turnkey option ready to use!
The F0514 Log Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- 28mm Floorboards
- 25mm Roof boards
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability
- PVC windows and doors
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double glazing
- Roofing felt and shingles
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Overall Dimensions: 14.60m x 4.00m
- Ridge Height: 3.58m
- Eaves Height: 2.35m
- 10-year anti-rot promise (Following our treatment and maintenance guidelines)
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards