Log Cabin G0111 4.50m x 10.00m + (2.10m Overhang)
Call for Price
The multi-purpose G0111 Log Cabin is made up of 3 large rooms and on small room inside. This Beaver log cabin is perfect for extra living space to your home (bedrooms, living room), business set up either offices or home salon. The large veranda at the front of the cabin is covered for Irish weather, allowing you to sit outdoors whilst under shelter. This timber building is finished with high quality roof shingles and PVC double glazed windows and doors, to keep your cabin cosy all year round.
This building is manufactured using quality Spruce logs, these offer a tight wood grain and ultimately a durable garden building. All timber is specially selected for the interlocking construction and for the highest quality finish, Beaver log cabins do not feature mixing of timber varieties.
The G0111 Log Cabin features a combination of thick 70mm interlocking wall logs and PVC double glazing – together these provide a natural warmth to make use of your cabin all year.
This log cabin is available as a flat pack delivery for self-assembly, or as a turnkey option ready to use!
The G0111 Log Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- 28mm Floorboards
- 25mm Roof boards
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability
- PVC windows and doors
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double glazing
- Roofing felt and shingles
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Overall Dimensions: 4.50m x 10.00m + 2.10m overhang
- Ridge Height: 2.90m
- Eaves Height: 2.35m
- 10-year anti-rot promise (Following our treatment and maintenance guidelines)
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards