|Log Cabin Height|
Over 2.5m Height
|Log Cabin Thickness|
Log Cabin G0708 7.40m x 7.40m
This first-rate G0708 log cabin is a real gem for those who love natural light and the great outdoors! With not 1 but 2 optional bi-folding doors can be included into the cabin, this cabin will let anyone enjoy nature at home.
With 3 internal rooms and all windows and doors made with PVC double glazing, the high quality garden room can suit any need. From small business set up, to man cave area, to extra guest accommodation, the G0708 really has it all.
This Beaver log cabin is manufactured using quality 70mm thick Spruce logs, these offer a tight wood grain and ultimately a durable garden building. All timber is specially selected for the interlocking construction and for the highest quality finish, Beaver log cabins do not feature mixing of timber varieties.
This log cabin is available as a flat pack delivery for self-assembly, or as a turnkey option ready to use!
The G0708 Log Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- 28mm Floorboards
- 25mm Roof boards
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability
- 2 X PVC Bi-folding doors optional
- Two PVC opening windows
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double glazing
- Roofing felt and shingles
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Overall Dimensions: 7.40m x 7.40m
- Ridge Height: 2.06m
- Eaves Height 2.30m
- Room One: 3695mm x 2930mm
- Room Two: 3295mm x 1430mm
- Room Three: 5560mm x 3295mm
- 10-year anti-rot promise (Following our treatment and maintenance guidelines)
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards
There are no reviews yet.