|Log Cabin Width|
Above 6 meters wide
|Log Cabin Height|
Over 2.5m Height
5.75m x 7.80m
|Log Cabin Thickness|
1 (fixed) / 5 (can be opened)
Log Cabin Kay 5.95m x 8.00m
Check out our stunning Kay Log cabin, exclusive to Beaver Log Cabins.
This beautiful bespoke design has made this log cabin our most popular one for the past 2 years!
Part of our residential range, with an open plan living/kitchen space, 2 bedrooms and a full sized bathroom, this log cabin is the perfect starter home for any young couple! The lovely porch area lends itself to long summer nights with family and friends.
We can offer this cabin as a flat pack option for self-assembly, or as a turnkey package ready to move in!
The Kay Log Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability
- Quality door and window fittings
- PVC Double glazed windows and doors
- Roofing felt or FREE shingles
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- 27mm Floor and roof
- Overall Dimensions: 5.95m x 8.00m
- Building Footprint: 5.75m x 7.80m
- Internal Dimensions: Refer to plan.
- Ridge Height: 3.10m
- Door Height (including frame): 2.02m
- Overhang: 0.20m
- 10-year anti-rot promise (Following our treatment and maintenance guidelines)
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards