|Log Cabin Height|
Over 2.5m Height
|Log Cabin Thickness|
Log Cabin Sligo 11.20m x 5.95m
The impressive Sligo Log cabin is a stunning option for couples and families alike. Part of our ‘residential range’, the large open plan living/kitchen area, paired with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, make for a lovely timber home. Don’t miss the added feature of a door from the bedroom that leads you onto the covered veranda at the front of the cabin. Finished with a traditional shingled roof, and PVC double glazed windows and doors, this Beaver log cabin is certain to make a cosy abode for any Irish family.
This building is manufactured using quality Spruce logs, these offer a tight wood grain and ultimately a durable garden building. All timber is specially selected for the interlocking construction and for the highest quality finish, Beaver log cabins do not feature mixing of timber varieties.
The Sligo Log Cabin features a combination of thick 70mm interlocking wall logs and PVC double glazing – together these provide a natural warmth to make use of your cabin all year.
This log cabin is available as a flat pack delivery for self-assembly, or as a turnkey option ready to use!
The Sligo Log Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- 28mm Floorboards
- 25mm Roof boards
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability
- PVC windows and doors
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double glazing
- Roofing felt and shingles
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Overall Dimensions: 11.20m x 5.95m
- Ridge Height: 3.18m
- Eaves Height: 2.40m
- 10-year anti-rot promise (Following our treatment and maintenance guidelines)
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards