|Log Cabin Height|
Over 2.5m Height
|Log Cabin Thickness|
Log Cabin Berrings 5.00m x 3.20m + 90cm canopy
Call for Price
The cosy Berrings Log cabin is a blank canvas ready for you to elevate it! The traditional shingled roof, paired with a large front canopy and open plan inside means this stunning Beaver log cabin can be anything you want or need it to be! Extra living space for your family, guest accommodation, home office, play area for the kids, hang out room for the teenagers. This intimate Beaver log cabin is waiting for you!
This building is manufactured using quality Spruce logs, these offer a tight wood grain and ultimately a durable garden building. All timber is specially selected for the interlocking construction and for the highest quality finish, Beaver log cabins do not feature mixing of timber varieties.
The Berrings Log Cabin features a combination of thick 70mm interlocking wall logs and PVC double glazing – together these provide a natural warmth to make use of your cabin all year.
This log cabin is available as a flat pack delivery for self-assembly, or as a turnkey option ready to use!
The Berrings Log Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- 28mm Floorboards
- 25mm Roof boards
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability
- PVC windows and doors
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double glazing
- Roofing felt and shingles
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Overall Dimensions: 5.00m x 3.20m + 90cm canopy
- Ridge Height: 2.81m
- Eaves Height: 2.30m
- 10-year anti-rot promise (Following our treatment and maintenance guidelines)
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards