|Log Cabin Height|
Over 2.5m Height
Log Cabin Bridgend 3.80m (+2.98m Porch) x 3.80m (+2.98m Porch)
A modern style log cabin room, flanked by 2 large gazebo areas on either side, the Bridgend always stands out from the crowd! With its contemporary feel, this log cabin would be an asset to any Irish garden.
Most popular as a bar style cabin, the 2 gazebos are usually used for a jacuzzi cover on one side and a dining/seating are on the other.
The PVC double glazed windows and doors, combined with the 70mm individual interlocking Spruce logs, the Bridgend its perfect to be used through all the seasons.
This log cabin is available as a flat pack delivery for self-assembly, or as a turnkey option ready to use! Please note we can also supply Jacuzzi hot tubs please ask our staff for more information!
The Bridgend Log Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability
- PVC Double door
- Quality door and window fittings
- Real glass – Double Glazed as standard.
- Four PVC opening windows
- EPDM Roofing sheet
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 6.78m x 6.78m
- Enclosed log cabin: 3.80m x 3.80m
- Cabin Internal Dimensions: 3.46 x 3.46m
- Gazebo Canopy: 2.9m
- Building Footprint: 6.58m x 6.58m
- Height: 2.30m
- Overhang (at all sides): +-0.30m
- 10-year anti-rot promise (Following our treatment and maintenance guidelines)
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards