|Log Cabin Height|
Under 2.5m Height
|Log Cabin Thickness|
Log Cabin Aglish 8.00m x 4.00m
The Aglish Log cabin is a high quality multi-purpose timber building. Featuring 2 internal rooms, this Beaver log cabin is perfect for an office set up, additional living space for your home (sitting room and bedroom) or even a location for your small business. This Beaver log cabin is extremely popular with salon set ups, with an area for reception/waiting and a separate area for the treatment room. Paired with PVC double glazed windows and doors and a traditional shingled roof this stunning log cabin stands out from the crowd.
This building is manufactured using quality Spruce logs, these offer a tight wood grain and ultimately a durable garden building. All timber is specially selected for the interlocking construction and for the highest quality finish, Beaver log cabins do not feature mixing of timber varieties.
The Aglish Log Cabin features a combination of thick 70mm interlocking wall logs and PVC double glazing – together these provide a natural warmth to make use of your cabin all year.
This log cabin is available as a flat pack delivery for self-assembly, or as a turnkey option ready to use!
The Aglish Log Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- 28mm Floorboards
- 25mm Roof boards
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability
- PVC windows and doors
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double glazing
- Roofing felt and shingles
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Overall Dimensions: 8.00m x 4.00m
- Ridge Height: 2.70m
- Eaves Height: 2.30m
- 10-year anti-rot promise (See terms & conditions for warranty information)
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards