Log Cabin Kilkee 6.0m x 14.0m+2.00m Overhang
Brand new for 2023 this bespoke log cabin is part of our residential range and is split into 6 internal rooms. The Kilkee log cabin comprises of ample open plan living and kitchen area, 2 bedrooms (one ensuite), storage closet and a separate bathroom area.
This timber home is perfect for retirees looking to downsize, whilst maintaining a high quality home, or a young family starting out in their lives! The large front veranda is perfect for relaxing in the summer months and taking in the scenery.
This building is manufactured using solid 70mm Spruce logs, these offer a tight wood grain and a very high-quality durable cabin. Combine this with the PVC double glazed windows and doors and you have a cosy cabin to use all year round.
This log cabin is available as a flat pack delivery for self-assembly, or as a turnkey option ready to use!
The Kilkee Log Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability
- 10 PVC Double glazed windows
- PVC Double glazed entrance door
- 28mm Floor and roof
- Quality door and window fittings
- Roofing felt and IKO shingles
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Overall Dimensions: 6m x 14m + 2m overhang
- Building Footprint: 5.8m x 13.8m
- Ridge Height: 3.6m
- Eaves Height: 2.5m
- 10-year anti-rot promise (See terms & conditions for warranty information)
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards