Log Cabin Stanley 9.93m (+0.95m overhang) x 7.01m
The striking 4 bedroom Stanley Log cabin is a stunning option for couples and families alike. Part of our ‘residential range’, the large open plan living/kitchen area, 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom, make for an impressive timber home.. Finished with a traditional shingled roof, and PVC double glazed windows and doors, this Beaver log cabin is certain to make a cosy abode for any Irish family.
This building is manufactured using quality Spruce logs, these offer a tight wood grain and ultimately a durable garden building. All timber is specially selected for the interlocking construction and for the highest quality finish, Beaver log cabins do not feature mixing of timber varieties.
The Stanley Log Cabin features a combination of thick 70mm interlocking wall logs and PVC double glazing – together these provide a natural warmth to make use of your cabin all year.
This log cabin is available as a flat pack delivery for self-assembly, or as a turnkey option ready to use!
The Stanley Log Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- 28mm Floorboards
- 25mm Roof boards
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability
- PVC windows and doors
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double glazing
- Roofing felt and shingles
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Overall Dimensions: 9.93m (+0.95m overhang) x 7.01m
- Ridge Height: 2.65m
- Eaves Height: 2.53m
- 10-year anti-rot promise (See terms & conditions for warranty information)
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards