|Log Cabin Height|
Over 2.5m Height
|Log Cabin Thickness|
Log Cabin Dublin 3.00m x 6.012m
Call for Price
The superb Dublin Log cabin stands out from the crowd due to the 3 panoramic windows on the side wall. The open plan space inside lends itself to a range of uses, from a home office, ‘mancave’ set up or even a gym for the fitness fanatics! The enclosed porch area to the front of the cabin is perfect to sit outside and enjoy nature, whilst the traditional shingled roof and PVC double glazed windows and doors finish the cabin to the highest standard.
This building is manufactured using quality Spruce logs, these offer a tight wood grain and ultimately a durable garden building. All timber is specially selected for the interlocking construction and for the highest quality finish, Beaver log cabins do not feature mixing of timber varieties.
The Dublin Log Cabin features a combination of thick 70mm interlocking wall logs and PVC double glazing – together these provide a natural warmth to make use of your cabin all year.
This log cabin is available as a flat pack delivery for self-assembly, or as a turnkey option ready to use!
The Dublin Log Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- 28mm Floorboards
- 25mm Roof boards
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability
- PVC windows and doors
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double glazing
- Roofing felt and shingles
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Overall Dimensions: 3.00m x 6.012m
- Ridge Height: 2.82m
- Eaves Height: 2.30m
- 10-year anti-rot promise (See terms & conditions for warranty information)
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards