|Log Cabin Height|
Over 2.5m Height
160cm x 400cm
|Log Cabin Thickness|
Log Cabin Cashel 16.00m x 4.00m MT Overhang
One of our longest log cabins, the Cashel log cabin is certainly a substantial building with 3 separate bedrooms, bathroom and open plan living & kitchen area. Part of our residential range and made from 70mm thick logs, the Cashel measures to a total of 19.4m x 5.98m. Featuring five distinct rooms, accessible by a hallway, as well as a canopy/veranda area on each end of the cabin- This building is ideal as a large, beautiful family home.
The Cashel Log Cabin features a combination of thick 70mm interlocking wall logs and PVC double glazing – together these provide a natural warmth and create a cosy, homely feeling especially with the introduction of insulation in the roof and floor. The porch area at the front will make a lovely sheltered area to relax in the sun and gives two access points to within the log cabin.
Featuring several opening pvc double glazed windows with one smaller window in the smallest room. Two double doors as well as a fully glazed single door allow you to leave and enter this log cabin easy. The internal doors are all solid.
This building is manufactured using quality Spruce logs, these offer a tight wood grain and ultimately a durable garden building. All timber is specially selected for the interlocking construction and for the highest quality finish, Beaver log cabins do not feature mixing of timber varieties.
The Cashel Log Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs.
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability.
- Two double PVC full glazed doors, one single PVC full glazed.
- Four single solid internal doors.
- Twelve PVC windows of various sizes.
- Luxury door and window fittings.
- Double glazing.
- Roofing felt and IKO shingles.
- Tanalised profiled foundation beams.
- Fixing kit and instruction manual.
- Wind and watertight connections.
- 27mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- 27mm Tongue and Groove Floor Boards
- Overall Dimensions: 19.4m x 5.98m.
- Building Footprint: 19.2m x 5.63m.
- Ridge Height: 3.11m.
- Eaves Height: 2.30m.
- Door Height (including frame): 1.96m approx
- Canopy Area: 1.80m x 5.98m
- Room One: 5.60m x 5.98m.
- Room Two: 4.31m x 3.77m.
- Room Three: 2.77m x 3.77m.
- Room Four: 2.77m x 3.77m.
- Room Five: 3.08m x 1.80m.
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix.
- Spruce timber is used throughout this log cabin.
- No Finger Joints in wall logs.
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection.
- 10-year anti-rot promise (See terms & conditions for warranty information).
- 14% moisture content.
- Dutch Standards.