|Log Cabin Height|
Over 2.5m Height
|Log Cabin Thickness|
Log Cabin Freshford 8.00m x 12.50m x 2.00m Overhang
Featuring 5 distinct rooms, hallway and a large porch area, the 3 bedroom Freshford log cabin would make a beautiful, cosy family home.
Made with 70mm solid tongue and groove logs and PVC double glazed windows and doors, this is a perfect cabin to raise your family or retire in the countryside!
Part of our residential range, this home creates natural warmth inside to keep you cosy in the winter months, with a beautiful porch to spend long summer evenings relaxing.
This log cabin is available as a flat pack delivery for self assembly, or as a turnkey option ready to use!
The Freshford Log Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability
- One double door, one single door – Both with double glazing
- Four single solid internal doors
- Ten windows of various sizes
- Luxury door and window fittings
- PVC Double glazing
- Roofing felt or FREE offer shingles
- Tanalised profiled foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- 27mm tongue and groove roof boards
- 27mm tongue and groove floorboards
- Overall dimensions: 14.25m x 8.00m
- Building footprint: 13.98m x 7.73m
- Ridge height: 3.38m
- Eaves height: 2.30m
- Door height (including frame): 1.96m approx.
- Canopy area: 1.68m x 7.66m
- Room One: 4.63m x 7.66m
- Room Two: 3.94m x 2.65m
- Room Three: 3.45m x 3.80m
- Room Four: 3.45m x 3.80m
- Room Five: 2.23m x 2.65m
- 10-year anti-rot promise (See terms & conditions for warranty information)
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards