|Log Cabin Width|
Above 6 meters wide
|Log Cabin Depth|
Above 6 meters depth
|Log Cabin Height|
Over 2.5m Height
|Log Cabin Thickness|
PVC Window & Doors
Log Cabin Stephen 8.00m x 9.00m
The Stephen Log cabin is made up of 5 internal rooms. This timber home consists of 3 bedrooms, spacious living/kitchen area and separate bathroom. The covered porch area to the front of this Beaver log cabin, adds to its charm. The PVC double glazed windows and doors and traditional roof shingles both make this timber building cosy and homely for year round accommodation.
This building is manufactured using quality Spruce logs, these offer a tight wood grain and ultimately a durable garden building. All timber is specially selected for the interlocking construction and for the highest quality finish, Beaver log cabins do not feature mixing of timber varieties.
The Stephen Log Cabin features a combination of thick 70mm interlocking wall logs and PVC double glazing – together these provide a natural warmth to make use of your cabin all year.
This log cabin is available as a flat pack delivery for self-assembly, or as a turnkey option ready to use!
The Stephen Log Cabin features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- 28mm Floorboards
- 25mm Roof boards
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability
- PVC windows and doors
- Quality door and window fittings
- Double glazing
- Roofing felt and shingles
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Overall Dimensions: 8.00m x 9.00m
- Ridge Height: 3.13m
- Eaves Height: 2.30m
- 10-year anti-rot promise (See terms & conditions for warranty information)
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards