Log Cabin Mayo 10.54m x 7.86m
Brand new for 2023 this bespoke log cabin is part of our residential range and is split into 5 internal rooms. The Mayo log cabin comprises of ample open plan living and kitchen area, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
This timber home is perfect for retirees looking to downsize, whilst maintaining a high quality home, or a young family starting out in their lives! The unique and modern style of this cabin, paired with the integrated front veranda makes this timber building really stand out front the rest!
This building is manufactured using solid Spruce logs, these offer a tight wood grain and a very high-quality durable cabin. Combine this with the PVC double glazed windows and doors and you have a cosy cabin to use all year round.
This log cabin is available as a flat pack delivery for self-assembly, or as a turnkey option ready to use!
The Mayo Log Cabin features as standard:
- Triple conical tongue and groove for stability
- 6 PVC Double glazed windows
- PVC Double glazed entrance door
- 28mm Floor and roof
- Quality door and window fittings
- EPDM rubber roof material
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Overall Dimensions: 10.54m x 7.86m
- Building Footprint: 10.34m x 7.66m
- Ridge Height: 2.80m
- Eaves Height: 2.23m
- 10-year anti-rot promise (See terms & conditions for warranty information)
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- Dutch Standards